WHO WE ARE ...
Click on Video to Play
JumpStartbiz is a unique Business Incubator/accelerator with a proven record of helping businesses find success.
- UNIQUE IN THE ENVIRONMENT THAT WE OFFER
Two structured programs that provide focus and accountability to the business owner – this combined with the passion and creativity that most entrepreneurs already have is a powerful combination
- UNIQUE IN THE HELP THAT WE PROVIDE
We work with clients to develop a roadmap to achieve their goals and then work with them to make it happen
- UNIQUE IN THE APPROACH WE TAKE
One of our senior partners is assigned as a mentor and coach in addition to the establishment of an Advisory Board of other partners, as well as specialist providers and industry experts as needed; this provides a broad spectrum of inputs and advice covering all business disciplines.
STATISTICS SHOW …
Successful completion of a business incubation program increases the likelihood that a startup company will stay in business for the longer term; statistics show that 87% of incubator graduates stay in business, in contrast to 44% of all firms.
JumpStartBiz is focused on startup and early stage companies, helping them grow during the period when they are the most vulnerable. Participants will complete an application and go through a selection process, with a limited number selected, based on the capacity of the program and the individual’s ability to comply with the standards of the program.
KEY COMPONENTS OF THE PROGRAM
JumpStartBiz will serve as a virtual Board of Directors for each incubator client, advising them specifically on what needs to be done in order to make progress, working with them to set goals and actions, monitoring results and making corrections as appropriate. In addition the “Board” will coach each client on how to fill any skill gaps that become evident, and assist in finding the appropriate training or resources.
SPECIFICALLY JUMPSTARTBIZ WILL OFFER:
- Collaborative Workspace in some locations
- Guidance and instruction on the fundamentals of business, including developing a business plan
- Monthly coaching and performance reviews for each client
- Quarterly reviews to track progress against plans and set 90- day action plans
- Access to workshops and seminars depending on each client need, with some required attendance
- Monthly round table meetings with all clients to highlight and discuss issues and
- Networking opportunities and access to specialist mentors and providers
- Advice on funding needs and access to funding sources
BECOME A SPONSOR…
JumpStartBiz was founded to strengthen local business communities in Arizona through job creation and economic development. The continued success of JumpStartBiz is dependent on the continued financial support from our valued sponsors. Why not become a sponsor and see how you can provide needed help too. Contact a member of the Arizona Business Advisors team for more details. Call us at 480-797=4499 or email us at email@example.com